Each Club may attend the GA with as many delegates as they want, however, each club only has as many votes at they have registered teams and no more than three.
Provisional Agenda for the CCAS GA :
- Opening of the Meeting / Roll Call
- Input on the Minutes of the GA18
- Annual Report
- Financial Matters
- New Webtool
- Date and Place of next Meeting
There have been a few proposals submitted (see following age). If you do have an issue or a request that needs to be addressed at the GA send in an official proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 30.09.19. Any proposals handed in later than this will need to voted on to be included in the GA.
It is the annual re-election of the serving board members and the election of new members to the board as well as the confirmation of the auditors. The bi-annual election of the president and vice-president will be in 2020.
On behalf of the CCVS board, I welcome you to the annual General Assembly and we are looking forward to seeing all of you in Zurich on the 27th of October.
Proposals for the GA19:
From the board:
Modifications of the bylaws
- The board proposes to change the statutes because of a change of name. The new name will be Swiss Cheer Association. This because of the international change of Cheerdance to Performance Cheer.
The new abbriviation will be SCA and will be changed in all official documentation and communication.
Change of logo
- The board proposes to change the logo because of a change of name.
Change of membership fees
- The board proposes to change the membership fees from a generic 50.-CHF to a fee according to athletes and members in the club.
|30 – 60 athetes||100.-|
|60 – 90 athletes||150.-|
Junior Nationalteam Coaches
- The board proposes to accept Sara Mondgenast (HBC) and Desiree Schlegel (HBC) as Junior Nationalteam coaches for the Junior Nationalteam 2021.
Monthey Angels Cheerleader
- The board proposes to accept Monthey Angels Cheerleaders (Monthey) as full members of the CCAS replacing the Monthey Rhinos.
Apocalypse Cheerleading Club
- The board proposes to accept Apocalypse Cheerleading Clu (Geneva) as full members of the CCAS.
CCAS National Cheerleading Championship 2020. Open to member clubs of the Swiss Cheer Association.
The 24rd CCAS National Cheerleading Championship will take place on the 6th of June 2020 in Winterthur!The doors will open at half past ten for spectators, the opening ceremony will begin at half past eleven. (provisional times)CCAS is looking forward to an amazing championship and wish all athletes the best preparation possible.